Folks, Greetings and welcome to this Group.
Through this group you can learn the following by self/free [there are several videos from the past sessions of IT working professionals]:
1. The concepts of Agile/Scrum
2. The concepts of DevOps
3. Git/Jenkins/Docker Installation/operation
4. AWS Basics.
1. Apart from the above learning, if you want to try the latest Cloud/DevOps positions in the global market these are not enough in the current global IT market for Cloud/DevOps Role.
2. You need to learn the complete Infrastructure design activities and its implementation. After that you need to learn the IAC Code writing. 3. Then you need to learn the Cloud related DevOps processes/tools towards deployment. You also need to learn the Kubernetes [K8] which is there for Containers Orchestration and for cluster management in Cloud and this is future focus to save the infra/deployment cost in IT. 4. All these will be coached in my advanced Course. 5. To know these details, please visit the blogs/video in URL: https://vskumar.blog/…/the-goals-for-cloud-and-devops-arch…/.
6. Interested people can contact me to join the course after studying the blogs/video in depth.
7. Please note; this is not a typical training. You will be working as a project team member to do the project tasks and give a demonstration.
8. We also evaluate the people on their keen learning/hardwork/grasping power/flexibility/adoptability/self learning.
9. This course will go upto 6 months on a weekly 4-6 hours of my sessions duration and your 10+ of self practice efforts on project tasks.
10. You will be delivering weekly some POCs along with the other members.
Good luck in your Cloud/DevOps Journey.