- DevOps is a terminology used to refer to a set of principles and practices to emphasize the collaboration and communication of Information Technology [IT] professionals in a software project organization, while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure using Continuous Delivery Integration[CDI] methods.
- The DevOps is also connecting the teams of Development and Operations together to work collaboratively to deliver the Software to the customers in an iterative development model by adopting Continuous Delivery Integration [CDI] concepts. The software delivery happens in small pieces at different delivery intervals. Sometimes these intervals can be accelerated depends on the customer demand.
- The DevOps is a new practice globally adopted by many companies and its importance and implementation is accelerating by maintaining constant speed. So every IT professional need to learn the concepts of DevOps and its Continuous Delivery Integration [CDI] methods. To know the typical DevOps activities by role just watch the video: https://youtu.be/vpgi5zZd6bs, it is pasted below in videos.
- Even a college graduate or freshers also need to have this knowledge or practices to work closely with their new project teams in a company. If a fresher attends this course he/she can get into the project shoes faster to cope up with the experienced teams.
- Another way; The DevOps is an extension practice of Agile and continuous delivery. To merge into this career; the IT professionals need to learn the Agile concepts, Software configuration management, Release management, deployment management and different DevOps principles and practices to implement the CDI patterns. The relevant tools for these practices integration. There are various tool vendors in the market. Also open source tools are very famous. Using these tools the DevOps practices can be integrated to maintain the speed for CDI.
- There are tools related with version control and CDI automation. One need to learn the process steps related to these areas by attending a course. Then the tools can be understood easily. If one understands these CDI automation practices and later on learning the tools process is very easy by self also depends on their work environment.
- As mentioned in the above; Every IT company or IT services company need to adopt the DevOps practices for their customers competent service delivery in global IT industry. When these companies adopt these practices, their resources also need to be with thorough knowledge of DevOps practices to serve to the customers. The companies can get more benefit by having these knowledged resources. At the same time the new joinees in any company either experienced or fresher professional if they have this knowledge, their CTC in view of perks will be offered more or with competent offer they may be invited to join in that company.
- Let us know if you need DevOps training from the IT industry experienced people; which includes the above practice areas to boost you in the IT industry.
Training will be given by 3 decades of Global IT experienced professional(s):
For DevOps roles and activities watch my video:
Folks, I also run the DevOps Practices Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1911594275816833/?ref=bookmarks
There are many Learning units I am creating with basics. If you are not yet a member, please apply to utilize them. Read and follow the rules before you click your mouse.
For contact/course details please visit: