In continuation of my previous questions blog [https://vskumar.blog/2017/09/04/sdlc-agile-interview-questions-for-freshers-1] on this topic these were made.
SDLC and Agile Model:
Questions on SDLC Phases:
1. How the agile methodology has been architected?
Ans: The agile methodology has been architected with 12 principles to govern the agile development approach.
2. What is highest priority during agile development model?
Ans: The highest priority is customer satisfaction and the early and continuous delivery of software which will work for the customer requirement.
3. Why the agile development models need to accept the request on irrespective of the development stage?
Ans: As per the fundamental approach of agile development it provides facility to the users towards inception of new or enhanced requirements before the delivery.
4. During agile development approach who all need to work together?
Ans: The business people and software developers need to work collaboratively and consistently throughout the project life cycle.
5. To get the right delivery what do we need to do during agile development model?
Ans: In agile project we need to have self motivated individuals at the same time we also need to supply the required human and non–human resources to get the job done.
6. When the life cycle of agile model ends?
Ans: The agile model continues till the retirement of the product or project. When the customer decides the retirement of the product then the project operation is terminated.
7. Why do we need to have face to face conversation during agile development approach?
Ans: The agile principle guides to have face to face conversation among the project resources to have most efficient and effective method of communication.
8. How can you measure the progress and success of agile project?
Ans: The basic concept of agile is to deliver the working software of component.
9. How the agile development process need to be promoted and to whom all ?
Ans: Agile development process need to be promoted in a sustainable development for continuous delivery to the sponsors, developers and users.
10. Why do we need technical excellence and good design project delivery?
Ans: The concept of the agile is for continuous delivery to the users as per the requirements in an iterative development approach. The team capacity needs to be accelerated towards the functions and processes to work on good software design.
Keep watching this site for further updates.
Contact for any guidance/coaching.
URL is : https://www.urbanpro.com/vskumar