If you are a technical designer for any Infra design or software architecture, you should be knowing the “Session management”.There are 2 categories of sessions we can identify with AWS migration;A. Application level session managementB. Load balancing session management.This blog/video attached talks about the above.Through this Video you can learn the following:1. How Active Directory [AD] File server [FS] can be connected to AWS ?
2. How NAT Gateways can be connected to AD FS ?Very important and Critical topic is: Session management. It covers…
3. What is Session management ?
4. How ELB can be utilized to create session management tasks in AWS ?
5. What are the application level session management ?
6. What are sticky sessions ?
7. How to use sticky sessions in AWS ?You can watch all these in a class video which is attached to this blog.https://www.facebook.com/vskumarcloud/videos/653308511767928/ https://www.facebook.com/328906801086961/videos/334865447220433/ https://www.facebook.com/vskumarcloud/videos/831779460496153/
How the defects can be created with ELBs configuration inconsistencies, see the below blog/video