For previous POCs, visit:
I have various students for my job oriented coaching on Cloud/DevOps.
In this blog, You can see the below freshers demos through coaching. Keep visiting for my periodical insertions of future demos.
- MYSQL Installation and data insertion/query on EC2-Ubuntu:
2. How to purge MYSQL from EC2-Ubuntu ?
3. How to setup MYSQL in EC2-Windows server ?
Mysql setup on EC2-Win server demo -Part1 :
Mysql setup on EC2-Win server demo -Part2:
4. S3 Bucket and CMD operations from EC2 with IAM UID:
5. A typical S3 Static web page demo:
6. How to work with AMIs ?:
7. How to use CSV data into MYSQL of EC2 Linux ?
8. How to download a file from EC2 to Local Laptop ?
9. How to install Mongodb in a Private EC2 through NAT Gateway ?
10. How to install MYSQL in a Private EC2 through NAT Instance ?
11. Installing MYSQL on EC2-Win 2019 server Through default VPC:
12. How to do a 2-Tier Architecture App setup with NAT Gateway through Windows 2019 EC2s along with a web page ?
13. Creating WP site with 2-tier Architecture in a VPC
Study the sample live requirements:
How traditional Network Engineer got served Pinkslip from Cloud Projects ?:
Watch the below video:
Invite/Join into the new Telegram
group “Learn Cloud and DevOps live similar tasks”.
You will be shared many knowledge transfer content.
Please use the link:
AWS POC: How to setup MYSQL DB data into Private Linux EC2 with NAT Instance ?
In a typical Cloud cum DevOps projects environment, the Developers need their Dev environment setup, which should be done by Cloud engineers. This blog has the series of videos connected in this task completion. It has:
- Requirement discussion.
- Demo from VPC to the Private Instance with MYSQL setup.
- Data upload.
- Keep your re-visit activity on this site for IAC automation with YAML/JSON POCs Demos.
The below video contains a Developer’s requirement discussion:
Below video contains the solution demo of this POC:
How to download MYSQL Data into Excel sheet ?
Also watch the below blog/Video:
For NAT Gateway POCs, visit the below URL:
This is a typical requirement.
A developer wanted an EC2 for his Dev work, how to analyze it ?
See the below discussion on a live similar POC:
For other live tasks, visit: